Welcome!

Welcome! As you scroll down, you'll find samples of my work along with special originals for sale, priced as marked. Payment is by PayPal or personal check; please email first. Prices do not include shipping. Look out for changes coming soon! We'll be adding some examples of my scenic designs and scenic art, and I'll be opening an Etsy shop.

GenieBeirne(at)gmail.com

Any image on this site can be requested (see pricing guide below) as a print, set of cards, or calendar. Or, if you have something personal you would like painted specifically for you – beloved family pet, your house, or a favorite vacation spot for example – you can email me a commission request and photograph.

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Waterfall

"Waterfall"
Watercolor and ink on watercolor paper
In the midst of designing this years christmas cards, I was inspired to paint this.  It's a civilization accessed through a frozen waterfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment